New Scooter Arrival ChecklistUpdated 10 months ago
This is a checklist of things you should do when first receiving your scooter to ensure that everything is working properly!
After un-boxing and the initial set-up of the scooter, you should do the following and report any issues to Apollo immediately in order to have the issue resolved.
- Inspect the deck and stem for any damage. Such as dents, scratches, and blemishes
- Power on the scooter, check that the display lights up and does not show any error code (ex. Err 02)
- Press both brake levers and ensure the brakes are operating. At the same time the rear LED(s) of the scooter should be glowing red or flashing red, depending on the model.
- Turn on the lights of the scooter. Activate the turn signals. Check that all LEDs are bright and none are burnt out.
- If possible, lift the scooter on a stool or chair so that the wheels are off the ground. Gently press the accelerator throttle to verify the wheels spin smoothly, with no loud noises or sounds.
- Press the regenerative brake throttle (if available on the scooter) while wheels are spinning to see if they slow down/stop. Also check the mechanical brake levers to ensure they stop the spinning wheels as well.
- Turn the handlebars to ensure the scooter stem spins smoothly, and is not capable of spinning 360 degrees around.
- Check that the tires are properly inflated
- Plug in the provided charger and charge you scooter. The LED on the charger should turn red. If the scooter is fully charged the LED on the charger will remain green.
If you have any issues when checking these items, please reach out to our team at [email protected] or by accessing the Live Chat through our Smart Assistant in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.