Why would someone choose the Phantom over the Ghost (and vice versa)?Updated a year ago
Here we highlight the main differences between the Apollo Phantom and Ghost in an effort to help you decide which one is better suited for your needs.
- Dual motors & up to 34 MPH speed.
- Up to 39 miles of range.
- 64LB weight & 300LB max load.
- Adjustable dual spring suspension.
- Folding handlebars & stem.
- Separate voltage display
- Dual motors & up to 38 MPH speed.
- Up to 40 miles of range.
- 77LB weight & 300LB max load.
- Quadruple spring suspension.
- Proprietary HEX display.
- Built-in front headlight at top-middle of stem
- Turning lights (blinkers)
In terms of acceleration, both are very similar as they both have dual motors. The Ghost actually has been tested in some contexts like from Electric Scooter Guide to have a slightly better acceleration, so that's to show that both are very similar in terms of torque power. The value you get spec-wise for the price of the Ghost is market-leading.
With the Phantom, it is the features like quadruple suspension, the new display, built-in front headlight, turning lights, km/miles left indicated on the display ... all things like this that make it the deluxe model of our scooter line.
To conclude, the question of which one you should get will depend on the importance you give to the features that each model has to offer.
For any additional questions, feel free to reach out to our A-Team at [email protected]