Why is the App is not letting me change my acceleration or regen settings?Updated 2 years ago
If you having issues in changing your acceleration or regen settings in the app, you will simply need to update the firmware of your scooter. You can follow the steps below which are the same as the steps found in the article ''What does the red Dot mean? ''.
Here are the steps :
- To download this new update, you can go on the dashboard page
- Click on the account Icon on the bottom right.
- Click on ''My scooters''
- Click on the scooter you are connected to
- Click on the firmware tab, which should have a red dot.
- Download the update
- Click on ''Install'' to update it to your scooter.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU STAY CLOSE TO THE SCOOTER, DO NOT TURN OFF THE APP OR THE SCOOTER, AND WAIT FOR THE UPDATE TO FINISH.
If something happens, and the scooter is ''Brick'', there will be a ''P'' letter on the screen and the scooter will be frozen indefinitely.
To fix this, simply reconnect to the scooter, and redo the updates.