What is the warranty for Open Box & Refurbished Models?Updated 17 days ago
This only applies to Legacy and Discontinued models.
- New - A new unit purchased from the Apollo website. Currently this includes all 2023 models.
- Current - An unit purchased as an OB, but the unit is still a current model that is listed on the Apollo website. Currently this includes all 2023 models. If they are resold as OBs after return, they are considered Current.
- Legacy - A unit purchased as an OB that is from a previous year. Currently this includes 2022 models for which we are still carrying the 2023 models. For example, the City 2022 (we have the 2023 listed as New)
- Discontinued - A unit purchased as an OB where we no longer carry the model. For example, the Apollo Ghost.
- An Apollo City 2023 is sold on November 18th and returned on November 25th. This unit is categorized as a "Like New" after inspection. When someone purchases this OB, the unit will come with the standard 12 Month Limited Warranty.
- An Apollo City 2022 that is categorized as "Lightly Used" is sold on November 18th. Since this unit is a Legacy model, it will come with a reduced 3 month warranty.
- An Apollo Ghost that is categorized as an "Like New" is sold on November 18th. Since the Ghost is discontinued, this unit will come with a reduced 3 month warranty
Used (Minor Cosmetic Damage)
For the full terms & conditions, you can access our General Terms & Conditions here.