How to check the App version installed on your smart deviceUpdated a year ago
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- Select General > iPhone Storage.
- Wait a moment, and the screen will populate with storage stats for each of your installed apps.
- Tap the app you want to see the version number for.
- Next to the app icon, you'll see the app name, and the version number you're looking for. Below that, you'll see the size of the app itself, and the size of the data stored by that app.
- You can check what version of an app you’re using by going to your device’s settings.
- Once you’re in Settings, go to Apps and notifications and look for the app whose version you want to check.
- Once you select the app, you’ll be in App Info. Swipe to the bottom. The last option will tell you what version of the app you’re using.
- Another shorter way you can check what version of an app you’re using is by long-pressing on an app icon on your home screen. Tap on the app info icon (i), and you’ll end up in Settings. You’ll be in App info for that app; tap on the Advanced dropdown menu. At the bottom, you’ll see what version you are using for that app.
For help, don't hesitate to get in touch with our team at [email protected]
Was this article helpful?