Can I exchange my scooter for another model?Updated a year ago
If the scooter remains unused (brand new) and is within the 14 days of the date of delivery, our team will gladly help with this exchange process.
All regular return fees are waived for exchanges! You will only pay the 3% payment processing fee.
Spare parts and Apollo branded merchandise are final sale and are not eligible for return or exchange under this policy. Accessories and upgrades are eligible for return and exchange only if they have not been used or installed on the scooter. If we receive a return for an accessory or upgrade that has been installed, it will not be eligible and you will be responsible for return shipping.
1. For eligible items, you can submit a request through our online self-serve portal:
2. You will need to enter the order number and email address associated with the item you are returning or exchanging
3. Select the item and “Exchange for another product”
4. Fill in the Return Form in the portal. You will be required to attach photos of the scooter and odometer reading. You will be required to read & accept the disclaimer statement.
5. If you are located in Montreal, LA, or NYC, you have the option to drop off your return or exchange in person at our warehouse. If you live outside these areas, you will be able to select the option to ship your item back to us.
6. Submit your item(s) for exchange.
Your new item will be shipped out once the product is returned, received, and inspected by our quality control team.
If, upon inspection, your scooter is has been ridden, you will be responsible for return shipping and the item will not be eligible for exchange. If there is damage upon arrival to our warehouse, you will be responsible for any repair costs and return shipping. The scooter will not be eligible for exchange.